Proper washing is essential to keep your full-cup bra in great condition and ensure it lasts as long as possible. Here are some basic washing instructions to follow:
- Always read the care label on your bra before washing, as different materials and styles may have different requirements.
- Hand washing is generally recommended for bras, as machine washing can damage the delicate fabrics and construction. Use lukewarm water and a mild detergent, and gently swirl the bra in the water.
- Rinse the bra thoroughly with cool water, ensuring all soap residue is removed.
- Do not wring or twist the bra to remove excess water, as this can cause damage to the bra’s structure. Instead, gently press the bra between a clean towel to remove excess water.
- Hang or lay the bra flat to air dry, avoiding direct sunlight or heat sources. Do not put your bra in the dryer, as the high heat can damage the fabric and elastic.
By following these simple washing instructions, you can help ensure that your full-cup bra stays in great condition and continues to provide the support and comfort you need.